Outside View , Church & Convent
Inside view
Our Lady of Salvation Martyr's Memorial
Outside View
Our Lady of Salvation Icon
The Altar
Nahr El Kalb plain - Zouk Mikael

The convent was established in 1889, by the Lebanese Mariamite Order, during the presidency of father superior Saba Derian.

The convent is composed of 2 contingent rooms and a small church. Several rooms and caves were added and repaired later on. The church was enlarged in 1930 to receive more worshipers.

Between 1975 and 1978, important works were held especially the construction of a conference hall and the new church (where innocents were killed on 27 February 1994). As the church is considered in a way, a parish church, a room for the parish activities was also built during these years.